1. The Holy Spirit is our comforter.But the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, Standby), the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name [in My place, to represent Me and act on My behalf], He will teach you all things. And He will cause you to recall (will remind you of, bring to your remembrance) every thing I have told you. — John 14:26 (Amplified)We don’t have to live in despair, discouragement, or depression. Every day, as believers, we have the Spirit of God as our indwelling friend and comforter.
2. The Holy Spirit is our prayer partner.Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. — Romans 8:26-27 (NKJV)
3. The Holy Spirit is our teacher. He will give us revelation and understanding of God’s Word (Read: Ephesians 1:17 Amplified).But as for you, the anointing (the sacred appointment, the unction) which you received from Him abides [permanently] in you; [so] then you have no need that anyone should instruct you. But just as His anointing teaches you concerning everything and is true and is no falsehood, so you must abide in (live in, never depart from) Him [being rooted in Him, knit to Him], just as [His anointing] has taught you [to do]. — 1 John 2:27 (Amplified)
4. The Holy Spirit warns us and protects us from danger and harm. This includes accidents, calamity, deceptive people, and other dangers. His protection covers not only our own lives, but our family and children also.
5. The Holy Spirit instructs us. (Read: Acts 13:2)We are soldiers in God’s end-time spiritual army, so we can expect orders from the Holy Spirit for the work of God’s service.
6. The Holy Spirit leads us and guides us. (Read: Acts 16:6-7)For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God. — Romans 8:14 (NKJV)